Designed to rapidly install steel spikes/stakes in your Hybrid HD Edging.
- Install spikes or stakes into edging
- Proven to decrease workman's comp claims due to smashed fingers & hands
- Alleviates tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, and fatigue
- The countersink design allows a 10" spike to be installed without causing the little bounce that loosens the spike & causes edging to fail
- Hammer drill MUST BE "SDS MAX" (hammer drill not included) - See below for SDS Max Video Explanations
Recommended Hammer drill specs:
- At least 8.1 ft. lbs of impact
- At least 13 amp motor
To use, align the nail attachment with the top of the spike and push the power button to insert the spike.
How to tell if your Hammer Drill is an SDS Max - See Videos Below.