The Quick-E Scribes (paverscribe) allows you to transfer a cut line from a fixed edge to a paver or retaining wall surface, swiftly and without error.
Scroll Down to View Videos Please
- Transcribes a marking line from any fixed object to a concrete product that needs to be cut in.
- Mark the properly sized retaining wall block or individual pieces of wall cap to make a perfect radius cap on your curved walls.
- Lightweight & portable - allows you to trace irregular shapes like natural rocks in order to perfectly incorporate them into a beautiful retaining wall.
- Quickly and perfectly scribe in a soldier or sailor row when the pavers are going to be against a hard fixed surface. This allows the pavers to then be cut in place, so the border pavers can simply be dropped into place for a perfect fit.
- Use to draw radii for fire pits up to a 24" diameter, just like using a drawing compass or a beam compass.
- Mark angles for perfectly mitered corners. There are 3 angles (90, 45 and 22½ degrees) engraved on the inside of one of the arms which can be tightened into place for consistent marking from paver to paver. Just trace the angle.
Adjust the two ends of the Quick-E-Scribes to the desired width, and just drag the guide end along the fixed edge that you wish to trace. The other end will follow and perfectly mark the paver or block for the cut. Watch the video below to see how to use the Quick-E-Scribes.
Eddie Briffett from Briffett's Landscaping using the Quick-E-Scribes