The stable and well-designed construction permits easy laying of the various materials.
With its simple operation, high efficiency and comparatively low cost, the Optimas Maxi Screed belongs on every job site. Its bucket shape and pulling points have been designed to enable a light-weight design which will never lift off the screed rails when screeding. The continuously-adjustable modular design of the screed set makes it the innovative alternative to the telescope principle, which has never convinced in practice. This flexible system can screed up to 19 Feet and can be modified with additional pieces to screed up to 24.6 Feet.
Use with included screed rails. Includes Rails: (12) 13.12ft (4) 6.56ft (4) 3.28ft Total of 196.85 Feet (60m)
- Maximum screeding area 19 Feet (5.9m) additional pieces can be purchased to screed up to 24.6ft (7.5m)
- Continuous height adjustment with scaling on both sides
- Articulated side flaps make for clean leveling up to the edge
- “Bucket design” makes for a large holding capacity
- Its bucket shape and pulling points have been designed to enable a light-weight design which does not lift up when drawn.
- Quick and easy change and fitting of various intermediate parts.
- Hardened and sharpened spring steel blade cuts through hard packed material
- Modular design saves space during transport and storage
- Flexible use on a range of small and large construction sites for coarse and fine screeding
- (e.g. paths, residential roads, parking, industrial premises, harbor projects)