CR2 reversible plate compactor - ideal machine for asphalt and hardscape projects!
Any Landscaper or construction contractor who plans on compacting asphalt or pavers for maintenance purposes has found the right tool in our CR2. Delivering a centrifugal force of 5,620 lbs., this reversible soil compactor is the best lightweight, all-rounder machine you can use on the construction site.
The CR 2 has long distinguished itself in a large variety of sand, gravel, pavement and asphalt compaction applications. Thanks to the unique construction of its base plate, this powerful soil compactor made by Weber MT, offers exceptional stability and outstanding operating characteristics.
The Honda generated gas power unit is fully protected against external damage by an engine protection frame and cover. To increase mobility on the job, a rugged wheel kit has been integrated into every machine.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse travel.
- Variable hydraulic shifting allows for superior accuracy even when working in challenging areas.
- Work without getting tired thanks to a height adjustable guide bar and low hand-arm vibration handles.
- Engine protection frame and cover to protect life of machine and engine.
- Standard feature: Integrated and rugged wheel kit.
- Water sprinkler system and polypad are optional features for the compaction of asphalt and work on pavers.
Wheel kit now included!
- Centrifugal force: 5,620
- Machine weight: 315 lbs.
- Base plate: 18"
- Engine: Honda GX 160 four-stroke
- Water tank for asphalt paving
Looking to Finance this Compactor? It's quick and easy. Click here to apply.