SRV 590 rammer - strong and lightweight
Its low weight (137 lbs) makes this rammer easier to transport and handle while working on a construction site. Despite the low weight of the SRV 590, you can still rely on its robust design.
Advantages of the SRV 590
- Thanks to good operating comfort and low hand/arm vibrations the operator can work for a long period of time.
- Rugged and powerful tamping system.
- Four-stroke gasoline engines GXR 120 from Honda with low emissions.
- During start-up an oil sensor monitors the oil pressure and prevents the engine from starting, if there is lack of oil.
- Effective multi-stage air filtration system with cyclone pre-cleaner protects the engine against harmful contaminants.
- Tank and inline filters clean the fuel.
- A notched throttle control lever controls the tamping output.
- Easy transport thanks to carrying handles and rolls.
- Two year warranty without restrictions.
|Item#||Model||Engine||Wgt./lbs||Blows / Min||W (in)|